Since August 2015, the Travel Choices team has worked with almost 500 organisations in the CBD offering a range of support, including one-to-one consulting, group workshops, management briefings and ongoing information, advice and resources. Here’s how you can get involved:
INFORMATION WORKSHOPS WITH ONGOING SUPPORT
Attend an upcoming workshop for an introduction to Travel Choices. They’re free and only 45 minutes. Each workshop covers:
- CBD and South East Light Rail construction timelines
- Details of changes to the CBD road network
- Potential impacts to staff, customers and servicing and delivery
- A step-by-step guide on how to complete a ‘Travel Action Plan’ that will help you and your business stay ahead of the construction
For organisations with a large number of staff in the CBD, one-to-one advice is available from a dedicated travel adviser.
This part of the program is flexible, but the team has worked with organisations on the following:
- Travel survey to understand how your staff are travelling to and from work
- Travel action plan, identifying opportunities and actions based on the results of the survey
Contact the Travel Choices team directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1800 632 500.